The Advocacy Process
Public policy advocacy is a process - one that requires technical competency, thoughtful analysis, and critical inquiry, all of which are directed toward achieving the best results for a client. EPIC serves as the link between defining the problem and devising a solution of measurable economic value.
Essential to the advocacy process is the trust and confidence that prevails in the EPIC Policy Group - Client relationship.
EPIC Policy advocates provide a breadth of services:
- Facilitation of meetings with Members of the Legislature, Executive Branch, Administration Officials
- Development of winning and effective legislative strategies
- Preparation of written legislative materials, including talking points, issue briefs, legislative analyses
- Real time monitoring and analysis of legislative developments
- Analysis of the content and ramifications of legislation and regulations
- Organization and management of grassroots and grasstop efforts
- Preparation of positions on relevant public policy issues
- Strategic planning
- Ongoing support for existing government relations programs
- Coalition creation and management
- Collaboration with think tanks and economists to develop complimentary policy initiatives
- Strategic internet issue advertising and web-based information servicing and communication resources
- Crisis communications.